7 Days Free Trial Terms & Conditions
The trial covers loss, damage or failure to return the hearing device/s as detailed below:
- Hearing check at no cost is available to adults 26 years and over only.
- Eligibility for and exact hearing device model selected for the trial is dependent on the hearing and lifestyle needs determined at the discretion of our qualified clinicians.
- Connectivity/recharging accessories are not available as part of the trial. For more details check with your clinician.
- Duration of the trial is for 7 days only.
- Only one style device can be ordered and moulds and speakers are provided at no cost to the client.
- The Hearing clinic is the owner of the hearing devices until such time as they are paid in full.
- The client may not reassign, transfer and/or sell the hearing devices.
The client agrees to:
- Follow instructions provided by the Hearing Clinic and manufacturer for the proper use of the hearing aids.
- Use the hearing device/s in a proper manner, with reasonable care and solely for the purpose for which they are intended to be used.
- Properly store the hearing device/s in their storage container provided by the Hearing Clinic, when not in use.
- Not do any act which is likely to damage or alter the condition of the hearing device/s
- The client agrees to make a follow-up appointment as specified in the trial agreement or by our qualified clinicians.
- In event of loss, damage or failure to return the hearing device/s, the Hearing Clinic reserves the right to charge the client up to 100% of the stated value in the trial agreement at its sole discretion.